Feeling Good - Muse

Loading the player ...




Feeling Good by Muse [Lyrics]

Feeling good
Origin Of Symmetry
Muse
2001

Birds flying high, you know how I feel
sun in the sky, you know how I feel
reeds driftin' on by, you know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
and I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
river running free, you know how I feel
blossom in the tree, you know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
and I'm feeling good
Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know
butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean
sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me
Stars when you shine, you know how I feel
scent of the pine, you know how I feel
freedom is mine
and I know how I feel

No comments :

Post a Comment