A Perfect Circle - Three Libras [Video & Song Lyrics]

Loading the player ...



Alternative Rock Videos


From the album Mer De Noms [2000]



A Perfect Circle








Three Libras
...


Threw you the obvious
And you flew with it on your back
A name
In your recollection
Down among a million said


Difficult not to feel a little bit
Disappointed and passed over
When I look right through
I see you naked but oblivious


And you don't see me


But I threw you the obvious
Just to see if there's more behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy
Here I am expecting just a little bit
Too much from the wounded
But I see, see through it all
See through
See you


'Cause I threw you the obvious
To see what occurs behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy


Oh well
Oh well
Apparently nothing



Video On Yahoo Music: http://new.music.yahoo.com/a-perfect-circle/videos/view/3-libras--36493377



Rock Music



Watch More "A Perfect Circle" Videos

No comments :

Post a Comment