F-F-F-Falling -The Rasmus

Loading the player ...



Title F-F-F-Falling
Artist The Rasmus
Genre Rock -- Alternative Rock -- Pop rock


I don't go to school every monday.i've got my reason to sleep.
Don't you tell me how i should be.
I made up my mind about the music.
I made up my mind about the style.i know that i'm
Able and stable to sattle down but i keep.

Chorus:
F-f-f-falling.down with the sun.i can't give it up
The night is calling me like a drum.

This life is so full of temptation and i wan't to keep it that way.
I know myself i can handle the game.
I made up my mind about the future.
I made up my mind about the past. i know that i'm stable and
Able to hold on.

Chorus
*i need a flame i need a spark.don't be afraid to open my heart.
I need a game i need a shock.don't be afraid my is unlocked.
Duu-uu-uu-uu-voo-oo...
Chorus
*
(i made up my mind about the music.
I made up my mind about the style.i know that i'm
Able and stable to sattle down.)
F-f-f-falling!

Electronic Music Videos


Album Hell Of A Collection (2001) -- Track 1
Best Of Rasmus 2001-2009 -- (2009) -- Track 7
Into -- (2001) -- Track 4
Wikipedia


No comments :

Post a Comment